Barwala Kand 2014 ‘The Black Day‘
बरवाला कांड की सच्चाई – सतलोक आश्रम बरवाला, हिसार November 2014. पुलिस की क्रूरतापूर्ण कार्यवाही जिसमे 6 जाने गयी और हजारों घायल हुये। इसके बावजूद संत रामपाल जी महाराज व उनके एक हज़ार अनुयायियों को झूठे केसों में जेल में डाल दिया गया व उन पर जेल में भी घोर अत्याचार किया गया
Ghastly Police Actions
Gross Violation of Human Rights
In November 2014 everyone watched on their television sets the unfolding of the police action during the peaceful protest by the disciples of Satguru Rampal Ji at Satlok Ashram Barwala. However what everyone heard and saw was only a one sided story because the media was not able to show the other side of the story.
Why could the media not show the dreadful Police Brutality?
The media personnels were the first to receive the onslaught of the dreadful police action as the police launched its offensive on the peacefully protesting Satlok Ashram followers. The media personnel were badly beaten by the police. Their cameras were seized and destroyed. They sustained fractured limbs, gashes and cuts at the hands of the police and were thus prevented from showing the actual story which would have put the institution of police to shame. Following this incident the media was only allowed to report from a distance.
The Untold Story. What the Media & the General Public has not seen.
The media was not able to show the full scale ghastly police attack on the ashram & gross human rights violation.
- The media was not able to telecast the policebrutality whereby they mercilessly beat up men, women and children protesting at the ashram gate.
- The media could not show that at least 7 – 8 policemen inhumanely thrashed a disciple each with sticks until they were rendered unconscious or near dead and then dragged them on roads and fields like animals.
- The media could not show that policemen beat ladies with sticks and dragged them in to fields, at times toppling them over walls or pavements without showing any concern for their age.
- The media could not show the multiple JCB machines mowing down walls to gain entry in to the ashram without showing any concern for the people standing on or behind those very walls.
- The media could not show the indiscriminate firing of tear gas shells at the disciples by the police for hours on end.
- The media could not show that the ashram followers pelted stones on the police in self defence. The ashram followers in order to to keep police away from the ashram had to resort to stone pelting otherwise the police would have killed many many more disciples had they been allowed to continue.
- The media could not show that the police randomly rounded up the disciples and arrested them.
This following video is a living testimony to the ghastly police actions during the incident of Satlok Ashram Barwala in November 2014. These recordings were caught in the Ashram CCTV cameras and speak for themselves.
What was portrayed to the general pubic in the media?
The media was allowed coverage of the Satlok Ashram incident before the police attacked the ashram. During that time it was shown
- that the police was not allowed entry in to the ashram to furnish the orders of court. However a panel of doctors arranged by the District Collector was allowed in to the ashram.
After the Satlok Ashram attack, the media showed
- that the ashram disciples attacked the police. This was however not entirely true.
- that the ashram disciples fired at the police. This claim by the police was totally unfounded.
- there was stones inside the ashram. This is true but justified for the reasons given above.
- the police claimed that people died in the ashram as they were held captive in a closed room. However the truth is that the tear gas shelling caused asphyxiation as a result of which casualties occurred. This has been testified by a disciple whose wife was killed in tear gas shelling.
Satlok Ashram Barwala – November 2014 – Facts about False Cases framed on Sant Rampal Ji
Excerpt from “Barwala Ki Ghatna Ki Sachai (The Truth about the Barwala Incident)” (Pg 12-16)
On 17/11/2014, the Hisar Administration told the High Court Judges that there are approximately 70 thousand followers including children, old people and women in Satlok Ashram. In such a state, there can be a significant loss of life and property on executing the order of the Court; some more time should be given.
But before the dogmatism of the Judges, on 18/11/2014 the government started the proceedings of arresting Sant Rampal Ji by beating and driving away innocent children, old and sick people. The Police, C.R.P.F., and R.A.F. tortured them by ruthlessly cane-charging, throwing excessive amounts of tear gas bombs, tear gas shells, and by continuously firing cold water from a water cannon in the cold weather. As a result of this, 5 women and one child died. Even then, they did not succeed.
On 19/11/2014, the period of bed rest advised by the doctor ended & Sant Rampal Ji himself surrendered to the Police.
Please think: – Members of Rashtriya Samaj Sewa Samiti, who were also disciples of Sant Rampal Das ji, wearing a black dress, were peacefully standing on the 40 feet high shed of the ashram, holding a flag of “Satya Sahib” (True God), a symbol of their Kabir Panth, on a stick, and were hailing their Guru Ji Rampal Ji and were praying to God for the recovery of their Guru Ji. They knew that the Police will not use coercion. The members of the Rashtriya Samaj Sewa Samiti and their families were peacefully demonstrating against corruption on the main gate of the ashram and on both sides of the road.
Act of Barbarism
On 18/11/2014 at approximately 12:30 pm, the Police Force all of a sudden attacked Satlok Ashram Barwala, and wreaked havoc. Many old men and women were permanently living in the Ashram. Many families used to send their children to school from Satlok Ashram. Many sick people had also come to listen to the Satsang. They beat everyone and drove them away from the ashram.
Later, to defame the Saint, the Police themselves placed wrong objects and did vicious propaganda in the media. If those objects and rumours were true, the Police should have presented them in the Court at the time of the Challan. Whereas, the Police later beat all the devotees and writing fabricated stories, made them sign them. They concocted a strange story in which the witnesses are also devotees and accused are also devotees, and formed the case of sedition, Case no. 428/14 PS Barwala, which is a pack of lies. And our devotee sisters who died in the Police action, the Police imposed their case 302 PC also on our devotees. This is called an act of barbarism and accumulation of sins by inflicting injustice, tyranny and misusing power over sinless and innocent devotees.
Now the new atrocity of 18/11/2014 proved even the previous tyranny to be less. Seven (7) false cases have been framed on Sant Rampal Ji and his followers. Sant Rampal Ji has been included in 5 cases- Case no. 426, 427, 428, 429, 443.