Our website address is http://www.bkpkvideo.com.
‘BKPK VIDEO‘ is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
‘BKPK VIDEO‘ may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information (only if you have explicitly provided it to us):
• Name and contact information including email address.
• Demographic information such as pin code, preferences, and interests.
If you have not provided this information to us, then we do not hold it in our records.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
The site may use a third-party traffic measurement service (e.g. Google Analytics) to analyze how visitors use this site. We, however, do not share any data with any third-party.
This site may also use third-party social media sites such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc to display media content/feeds, on certain pages. These may collect some information in the background which is beyond our control. Please check these individual site’s privacy policies to see how these sites handle the data they collect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and processes have been put in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We delete user cache data under one Month automatically from our server.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Spam, self-injury, self-promotion and dirty comments can be removed without informing you.
- Be polite – don’t be rude to anyone and respect others. If something you would say would get you bottled on the head offline, please don’t say it here. Remember there is a person behind the screen and that your words affect people.
- Don’t troll. We appreciate and welcome criticism towards writers here, but comments that add no value to the discussion or that are merely insulting would be deleted without exception.
- Spam? Goodbye. We understand that you may make thousands of dollars working from home, however, we are not interested. Please refrain from posting or we’ll give you a hand and show both you and your post the door.
- If someone wants to use our content on his blog or website, then he has to take our permission before using it.
- Before using our content on your own website or blog, you will tell us that you will not misuse our content.
- If we feel that you have misused our content, then we can take legal action against you.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may retrieve the material for information only.
- You may print or download to local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. You must clearly acknowledge the source by including the copyright notice in any copy you make.
- You may not make any modifications to the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other forms of the electronic retrieval system.
Fair Use Policy and Legal Disclaimer
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. In accord with our nonprofit mission, we are making such material available to advance understanding of spirituality.
We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For copyright holders:
“Fair use” content is not removable.
Fair use is a legal doctrine that says you can reuse copyright-protected Content under certain circumstances without getting permission from the copyright owner.(Under section 107, the fair use of a copyrighted work is not copyright infringement, even if such use technically violates section 106.)
Short quotations will usually be fair use, not copyright infringement. The Copyright Act says that “fair use…for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.” So if you are commenting on or criticizing an item someone else has posted, you have a fair use right to quote.
Copyright only protects the expression — the combination of words and structure that expresses the factual information — not the facts themselves.
While sending the copyright notice, you have to tell us what rights you have associated with this Content.
If anybody has any copyright-related issue, Email us to submit a copyright notice or submit the form here. We will remove the content as soon as possible.Submit Request
Critique the work, not the author.
1. Do not make personal attacks on the author. Stick to criticizing their writing.
● As an example, you can tell the author, “This needs work. The main idea’s fine except for the X, but addenda are complete crap.” Don’t say, “You’re a terrible writer. Why did you post this?”
● Feel free to suggest that the author consult resources like our guides and essays, workshop their work (in the sandbox, the chat, or the forums), do more background research, or spend more time reading the site. But don’t be a jerk about it.
2. Don’t tell an author “The problems with this article should be obvious”. If they were obvious to the author, they wouldn’t have made them, and a post like that contains no content except obliquely insulting the author.
In short: Be helpful, civil, and open-minded.
Criticism should be helpful in some way.
Good critique suggests what the author did wrong and how to improve, or what they’ve done right that they should continue doing.
● Try to give the author an idea of where to take their next draft, or what might make their current article better
Be as harsh as you need to be.
● Sugarcoating your criticism may give the author the impression that their draft is already great, even if it’s not.
“Harsh” is not the same as “mean”, and “mean” is not the same as “helpful”.
Keep an open mind.
Try to respect stylistic choices. Maybe you personally don’t like humorous main-list articles, unusual Object Classes, or author avatars, but there’s no rule about what sorts of articles other authors can try. We want to encourage people being ambitious.
Our products are online and offline use product and under software so that’s why we have no shipping policy and our products is downloadable so there is no membership policy.
we do not prefer any kind of cancellation policy.
software products are not returnable. We do not have any return policy.
there is no refund policy.